Our ducted air conditioning systems offer a number of benefits to our customers in and around Sydney. A reverse cycle inverter ducted system allows you to cool or heat every part of your home at the flick of a switch. Inverter technology ensures that you can be comfortable while also being mindful of your energy consumption. With over 18 years experience in the sales, installation and servicing of ducted system air conditioning systems in South-West Sydney homes, it’s no wonder that our customers are so happy with the results.
Ducted air conditioning installation, sales & servicing throughout Camden, Campbelltown & Narellan
Ducted air conditioning – available in fixed speed or inverter
- There is an indoor evaporator unit concealed in the roof space along with lengths of duct which attach to ceiling / wall diffusers (or floor grilles in some instances). these are strategically positioned throughout your Sydney home for optimal results.
- Some manufacturers offer Wi-Fi capability, which enables you to control your air conditioning system from a smartphone or wireless device.
- Your ducted air conditioning system in controlled by a wall mounted controller which has a twenty four hour, seven day timer as standard. There are also remote temperature sensors that can be fitted for maximum efficiency and comfort.
- Zones can be installed into the ducted air conditioning system to separate areas that may not be used at the same time. This benefits both the running cost of the system and the life of the air conditioner.
- There is also a condensing unit which is located outside of the house and positioned on a pre-made concrete slab or bracketed to the wall. Refrigeration pipes and cabling will run up the wall on the outside of the house which will be concealed in colorbond trunking to match the colour of your existing downpipes, if possible. We also fit rubber pads under the feet of the condensing unit to reduce vibration and prevent rust on the feet of the unit!
- An inverter system operates with a variable speed compressor, which is different to the conventional fixed speed unit.
- As the outdoor compressor varies its speed it also varies the power consumption.
- The inverter system does not draw all the power at once on start-up, which eliminates any power interruptions (dimming of lights and power equipment).
- Inverter units are more economical and quieter to run than most conventional units on the market, providing they are sized correctly to suit your home.
- Inverter units can handle greater extremes in temperature and are smoother and more stable in operation.
Don’t forget that by using New Wave Air Conditioning services you are guaranteed to be left with a clean and tidy home, and a quality installation that will serve you for years to come. We proudly service the areas of Campelltown, Camden, Narellan & surrounds!
For a free, no obligation, quotation for your ducted air conditioning system installation in Sydney, call our team today on 02 4627 4436.
Air Conditioner Round Grille
This is the round ceiling grille which can be adjusted manually by turning the centre piece and is very easy to use and clean.
Square Multi Directional Grille
This is for the person who wants full control of the direction of airflow. This grille works best in two storey homes and in homes with high ceilings.
Four Way Metal Diffuser
This is the traditional metal grille which is nonadjustable. This grille looks great in older style homes.
Return Air Grille - Air Conditioner Return Air Grille
Each ducted system comes with a return air grille which has a removable washable filter, which needs to be washed on a regular basis and replaced when required.
Air Conditioner Trunking
There are refrigeration pipes and cabling that run up the wall on the outside of the house from the outdoor unit and will be concealed in colorbond trunking to match the colour of your existing downpipes, if possible.
Air Conditioner Zone Control
We use an individual zone control switch which is purposely built for air conditioning. It clearly identifies the zoned areas. Some manufacturers off air conditioning controllers with integrated zone control.
Return Air Duct
We use an acoustic type return air duct which will reduce any unnecessary noise from the outdoor unit and will keep the unit running in good shape.
All ductwork is flexible type with a silver foil sleeve inside and out, it is constructed of a polyester type material with a 50mm rated insulation which is also fire rated.
Indoor Air Conditioning Unit
There is an indoor unit located inside the roof of the house in which the duct and fittings then connect to. The indoor unit also has a safety drip tray installed to catch any misfortunate leaks.
Outdoor Air Conditioning Unit
The outdoor unit is strategically placed outside the home in a well-ventilated area. It is either positioned on a pre-made concrete slab or bracketed to the wall. We fit anti-vibration rubber under the feet of the outdoor unit to reduce any unnecessary noise or vibration. The outdoor unit does condensate in the winter months.